Saturday, May 30, 2015

Working Hard


Another week has come and gone. Time is going so fast that it seems as if the weeks are blending together. Well, it was my first week with my new comp. I can tell that this time is going to go by super fast because
we have been working super crazy hard. I love it! He is a super good and humble guy and I know that I will learn a lot from him. We have been contacting a ton of people and have been leaving lots with members. I feel great because we are so focused in the work that it seems like nothing else matters. We also have a great zone, everyone works super hard. 

I think that one of the hardest lessons that a missionary learns is how to respect the gift of free agency. There are so many different people that we talk to and teach every week, but lots of them turn us down. It was hard for me at first to just accept it. But it is the sweetest thing when someone opens up their heart to listen and accept our message. That is why the members here are so great and special to me. They are different than all of the other Dominicans. There are so many members who are so good to us that they invite us over to eat with them when I know very well that they are sacrificing a lot to have us over. I hope to be as humble and good as these people are. 

Today we played sports as a zone. It was the first time in almost two years that I have picked up a ping pong paddle. It felt great.... haha well I love you all so much!
Luv Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment