Friday, May 15, 2015

April 23rd. Making Pizza




I hope everything is going well at home! Well, I had a good week full of good times. Last week we had a fun activity in our chapel where we played games from a minute to win it. Then we did splits with some other Elders because one was sick. I went with a cool elder who is from Draper. His name is Elder Salazar. We had a good time talking about Sandy haha. 

We  had a fun FHE with a family this week. They gave us this candy called Gofio, which is just powdered corn and sugar. You put it in your mouth and say Gofio and the powder flys out haha it was super funny. 
We have been looking for new people to teach, but it is tough sometimes. My area is mostly made up of shops and stores for tourists. The search  and the work go on for us. 

On Tuesday, we had a member teach us how to make pizza. Not that I don't know how to make pizza. I was more in it to eat the pizza that he made. We had a good time. The pizza that they make here is a little different that what they make in the states.. Sometimes they just use catchup with spices as the sauce and they almost always put corn on it.. Haha, It was fun though.

 So we are hoping to have a baptism this Saturday, so we are praying that everything goes well. It has also been getting hotter and hotter every day down here. I feel like it is going to be super weird to come back to cold and dry Utah.. haha well that is pretty much all that we did this week. I hope that you all have a wonderful week! I love you all!
Luv Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment