Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 3rd, 2015 Good Times With President And Sister Douglas



One more week down. This last week we had the last Zone meetings that we will have with President Douglas and his wife. It was a super special meeting. I got to talk for about 20 minutes on how we can help people understand baptism. I am going to miss hearing Sister Douglas talk. She is just so awesome and inspiring. She always talks in a way that gets every ones attention and on topics that are very interesting. This last week she talked about how we can call upon the powers of heaven through prayer. I loved everything that she said and how she said it. Haha I wish that one day I can talk in public like she does. 

This Sunday was Mother's day here. It was a great day because I got to look back at these last two years and think about all of the different mothers that I have had in all of my areas. I called each one of them up and thanked them for everything that they had done for me, I am so grateful for everyone. My companion and I have been working like crazy to find new people to teach. We are having some luck. Last night we had a super fun FHE. We had a karaoke night with some members and investigators. Haha it was awesome because I chose a Queen song to sing and realized that it is impossible to mimic Freddy Mercury's voice so it was terrible.... haha but lots of fun though. 
Well, that was pretty much my week. I love you all so much!
Luv Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment