Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's Day

Hey everyone! I hope everything is going good in life.  These last two weeks have gone by super fast. It is crazy to think that I only have 12 left... 

I'm writing later because there wasn't any power the last two days... but I have to say that it was so great talking to the family on Sunday. Man, its crazy to see how much people change in 2 years.. When I saw my sisters I was in shock.. It is weird to think that the next time that I will see my families faces, it will be in the airport... Wow.. 

Two weeks ago for P-day we went to a place called Fun City and raced go carts. Haha, It was great because we were the only ones there so we got to spend extra time. My comp finishes the mission next week so we have been going to lots of people's houses to eat. It is super hard for a missionary who is ending the mission because all you really think about is what you are going to do when you get home. I'm going to miss Elder Ponce, he has been one of my best comps. So I guess that the next time you guys hear from me I will be with my new and last companion.  This P-day we got to go to Santiago because my comp wanted to see some people one last time before he left. We did splits and I got to go to my old area Hato Mayor and see some people there. I ate with the Polanco's.  Ahh, it was so great to see them. 

Next week I feel like I will be entering the final lap of my mission. I cant wait to work like crazy with my final comp. I have learned so much in the last 2 years and now is the time for me to put it all into practice! I love the mission and the gospel. I know that Heavenly Father loves us all and that we are so blessed to be in his restored church.
I love you all so very much!
Luv Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment