Saturday, May 16, 2015

April 29, 2015: Its Getting Hot Down Here



Once again, a week that has gone by way too fast has passed. It was a super good week for me with lots of blessings. So after teaching this little kid name is Elian for a few weeks he was finally baptized this last Saturday. This kid was super prepared and knows so much about the church. The funny thing is that he is only nine years old, but he has set a great example to everyone in his family because they don't really live a Christan lifestyle. His mom came to the baptism and it was a super good/spiritual experience. 

I swear that this week has been the hottest week in my life. It is so uncomfortable! In the night it is way too hot, in the day it is way too hot. I use a fan to cool me down, but all it does is blow more hot air into my face. I am taking showers at least 4 times a day to cool my body down and am drinking like 3 gallons of water...  

There was also an elder who got dengue this week so I bet that wasn't the most fun week of his life.. Anyways we have also been working with a less active family who this Sunday came to church for the first time in 3 years. I was so happy to see them there because I felt that if they came just one time, they will keep on coming. We had a good FHE with them and a few other members in their humble house. She told us that when she was at church she felt the same joy that she felt when she had her first child. I know that they are going to be great members in this ward. 

Today wasn't too bad of a day. We went to an awesome beach called Cabarete. It was pure tourist area and was super fun. I just can't wait for the day that I come back to visit and I can spend all of the time I want in the ocean. Well, that was a little summary of my week I hope that everything is going great for all of you. I am off to a ward activity that we are in charge of.  I love you all so much! Hugs and kisses!
Luv Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment