Friday, May 15, 2015

April 15th... Happy 13th BIRTHDAY Olivia!




Heyo! First of all I want to give a shout out to my beautiful sister OLIVIA for turning 13!! Woo hoo Happy Birthday Liv! I love you!  I hope you are all doing well! 

This week for me has just flown by. I hit my 20 months a few days ago, it just shows that time flys! It has been a super low key week for us though. We are preparing a lil youngin to be baptized this next week.  I hope everything will go according to plan. 

We went to the flea market again this week, but I realized that it kinda sucks for me.. The thing that makes it hard for an American to live in a touristy area is that the people jack up the prices like crazy. For example, when my comp goes up to anyone and asks how much something is, they give him a low price right away.. Now when I go up to anyone to ask how much something is, they pause and think for a little, then throws me this super crazy high price that not even Bill Gates could afford.. Haha  I think I am just going to wait until I get home to get my clothes cheap at the D.I. haha.  

This week we also had to stay home for two mornings because our house needed some repairs. The
tile in our room expanded from the heat and broke. So we just studied and chilled a ton. I know it's not the coolest week that I have had, but it was a good one. I love you all so much and always pray for the
best!

Luv Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment