Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 21, 2015 Good Bye Elder Ponce


Hello!! Hey well, we have had a great/crazy week up here in Puerto Plata. First thing is that I have a new and final companion! His name is Elder Ajcu from Guatemala. Elder Ponce has finished his mission and said that he is just going to work and study at home. It was a slower week with the work because its hard to get things done when you have a dead companion. All we pretty much did was pass by members houses so that he could say goodbye. 
On Sunday, I got sick out on nowhere. We were just at some members house and then a hard fever just hit me out of nowhere. I felt super week so we went to a ward meeting
that we had and just went home after. I crashed at like 6 and slept until 6 in the morning. Haha I didn't even feel rested but little by little I recovered my strength that morning. 
I have learned a lot from my last companion and I am grateful for the time that I spent with him. We had lots of good and funny moments because he is a little crazy like me. But now I feel like the battery has been recharged! I am stoked to work super hard with my new companion. The great thing about the mission is that you learn from everything; your comp, the area, the members, the investigators, the dead dogs in the street. Everything. Ha ha, I am super stoked to be entering my second to last transfer. Only 12 weeks left! Well, I hope that you all have a lovely week! I love you
all so much!
Love, Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment