Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October 29, 2014. I am now Twenty Years Old!!



Whaaaat up?? Well I'm 20... Yeah, I know its an ugly number...  Thank you all for the B Day wishes. My b day was pretty great. I got the best gift I could have ever asked for a day early.  First off, the family that I baptized two months ago went to the temple for the first time to do baptisms for their family members who have past on. They loved it! Second,our golden investigator and one of my great friends that I have made in the mish, was baptized. It was one of the best days of my mission. I was feeling really stressed before the baptism because I just wanted to make it special for her. And it was. First of all her parents came which was awesome. I remember when I first met them they didn't even want to look at me because of what they have heard about ¨Los Mormones¨... But know I am pretty sure that Everlin, Brenda's mom, loves me more than Brenda.. Haha it has been so sweet to see them change. Then we had a family in the ward sing with a guitar, it was amazingly beautiful. Then she was baptized..  Something that she told me she would never do. It was a very spiritual experience for all of us. It is a day that I will never forget. 

Then Sunday was the day. I had only told like four people and by the time we got to church I felt like the whole world knew.. Something that I didn't really want.. But it was a good day. We had a little party that night. Things have been going good in my new district. The sisters are working super hard which is great. It has been raining like crazy which I love! Overall this week has been really awesome I have felt the love from all of you and felt the best joy that a mission can give you. I am so lucky to be here serving these people. I hope that you all have a wonderful Halloween, something that they don't really have here... haha. I love you all so much!
Love Elder Morgan
 Birthday Treats?



No comments:

Post a Comment