Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Birthday is October 26th!


What up world?! Well transfers were today. I got a new companion whose name is Elder Santana. He is Dominican so things should be pretty fun with him. Also they put two sisters in my district. I am guessing that things will be chiller with them. This week I had to say goodbye to two amazing missionaries that ended their mission. I love seeing a missionary end their mission going hard. These two were such good examples to me when I was just a lil youngin in the mission. Sister Navas was my mom when I started in Nagua up until now. And Elder Saucedo was one of my Zone Leaders who was always there to help us. I hope that I can be t like them when I  end the mish. Well I am super excited for this Saturday! Brenda is going to get baptized!! She has been the perfect golden investigator for us. She is going to be such a good member and example to everyone. My comp, Elder Simonis was pretty sad to leave this area. It was his first one, so it was special for him. We spent the whole day yesterday visiting everyone in the ward. He is a great missionary who just wants to do his best. I also have some cool news, I think that I have a few new friends in my belly..... Don't worry mom I'm not going to die... 

Well I have been thinking a lot about the mission this week. I really am so grateful to be here. Even though there are times when it gets kind of tough I just think about how awesome my mission has been. I have met so many amazing people and have done lots of cool and fun things. The mission is one of the greatest blessings that I have received. I am grateful for the time that I have left to try to do and be better as a person. I have learned so many wonderful things that I would have never learned else ware. I love my savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful to be a part of the true church. I love my family and friends and want them to be with me forever! Thank you all for everything!
Luv Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment