Sunday, November 23, 2014

No Shave November



Well how is everything in Utah?? Freezing?? Haha well its quite the opposite down here, its as hot as ever... But I hope that you all had a great week. First of all I want to say happy birthday to Lauren I cant believe that you are going to be 16. I hope that you have a special day tomorrow! 
My week was pretty good. The best thing about the DR are the people, they are crazy but I love them. In every area that I have served in, there is always a family that takes us in as their own children. They feed us when we are hungry, hake care of us when we are sick and just give us so much love. 

It was super weird for me, someone told me that I only have 9 months left. I haven't been paying attention to the time that I have left but when I heard that I was shocked. Nine months is how much time that I served in Nagua. It just gives me more motivation to work harder. 

The sisters in my district are working machines... I am amazed at their dedication. The ward is helping them a ton which is awesome. The best thing happened this week, we had an activity in the church, a movie night. We watched Frozen and it was the best movie ever! We had lots of people show up so it was super fun!Today we got to go to Tamboril to play sports. It was so nice to go back and see Jeffery, one of my converts. That is what will make going home hard, saying goodbye to all of my family here. 

Well I can't really explain how it happened, but somehow I forgot to shave and grew a lil mustache. I just had to take a no shave November pic. I know you can hardly see the hairs but this is crazy long for me... Don't judge..  
I know that I say this a lot but I love my mission and everything about it. It his hard sometimes but in the end. it is amazing. ¨The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell¨ - Imaging Dragons. I love and miss you all and hope that you are all ready to gain a few pounds next week!

Luv Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment