Thursday, July 2, 2015

UPS and DOWNS



How are all of my RM bruthas doing?  Man, I love you all. 
This week was pretty good even though it was full of ups and downs. It is crazy that President Douglas ended his mission yesterday. He really was the perfect President for me. I learned so much from his and Sister Douglass teachings and examples. They really helped me become a better person. I am going to miss them a ton. Our new president's name is President Castillo. He is Dominican and is super young. He is in his low forties and has a young family. It is going to be weird to being use to an older couple and having it changed you a young family. I am going to meet him on Friday in the zone leader meeting that we will have. I have heard that he is a cool guy. 

So as for those ups and downs. Last week was really a miraculous week. Out of nowhere we just started finding people that were golden investigators and others that we have been working with were also doing great. Yesterday was one of the weirdest days that I have had on the mish. We had a meeting with a golden investigator in the afternoon that I have been looking forward to since the last time we met her. Then right before we went to her house we got a message from her saying that we couldn't teach her anymore because her grandpa doesn't want us to teach her. I was so bummed... Then we also had permission to go fishing from President and were going to go today, something that we have planned for weeks. The last minute the guy canceled... Soo bummed.. But, on the other hand, we do have lots of other investigators progressing. We also had a super fun Pday today at the beach. I felt like it was spring break 2012 all over again because there were so many youngins... 



I really love the mission because every day I see the power of God in the many mini-miracles that happen. I feel so blessed to be in the best mission in the world with so many awesome members. #BLESSED Well,  I love you all so much. As always enjoy your summer! HAGS
Love Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment