Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Working Hard and Renewing Visa


Brother and Sister Anderson of Sandy, UT

Another week came and gone way too fast.  Even though I felt like I just wrote I will write what I remember of this week... Me and my comp are still working super hard. We have lots of people who little by little are progressing. I think it is possible that we have around 4 baptisms within a month of Me leaving. My main goal now is to leave my area prepared for whoever will be coming in. I really feel like I have learned a lot in these past few weeks about sacrificing my will and being as obedient as I can until the end. 

On Monday me and all of the guys that will be going home had do go down to the capital, Santo Domingo, to renew our visas. It was a super fun trip. We got to sleep in the MTC building. We were all just walking down memory lane remembering our first days in the mission. We saw the new Elders and they all looked the same, scared and clueless.. haha They have no idea what waits for them in the next two years. We were all talking about how crazy fast the time went by and all of our different stories. Man, I realized that I really am going to miss the mission. The next day we spent the whole day waiting to go through and renew our visas. 

Today was an awesome last Pday. We went to this multi-millionaire's house and just chilled. From their house, you can see the ocean right behind this super pretty pool. It looked like something off a movie. I played tennis for the first time in three years and totally sucked it up.. Haha but it was super fun. Then the maids of the house made us super good food. Chicken rice and beans. I am going to miss it.. haha Well that's all that is going on with me. I can't wait to see you all and give you all a huge hug! Much love! 
TTYL.
Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment