Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 24- Birthdays




Happy Birthday Mom!! I hope that you had an awesome day!  Well this week went by super fast! I think that this week was the most meeting filled week of my life.... Haha I feel like we hardly had time to work. But it was a very spiritual week as well. We had the wonderful opportunity to have Elder Cornish from the seventy come and talk with us. Haha the mission really makes you appreciate the words of the prophet and apostles. They really are chosen by God and teach with the spirit. Also we have the awesome chance to serve an orphan home once a week. We go there and do any kind of service that they need. It is super sad to see how many parents have abandoned their kids. That is why I am so grateful for mine. They have given me everything! Haha yesterday was the Presidents birthday. The missionaries in my zone decided that we should go sing to him. So at 630 in the morning we went to his house to sing to him. Haha Sister Douglas let us in the house and led us to his room. We ran in and found him with a "what the heck" are you guys doing in my room at 6:30 in the morning face haha he was pretty surprised. Haha I really have the best mission president in the world! Other than that the work is gong good. We are looking for lots of new people to teach. Sometimes you have to be creative to talk to people. Its fun sometimes. Well I love you all. HAGW.. (have a good week)...
Love Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment