Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gangsters and Mormons

October 1, 2014

Well It feels like I just wrote yesterday... but Ill write a lil sumpthin.. This week was a good one. The work has been kinda slow the last couple of weeks but is now heating up. Its good that i am here, I am learning a ton about how to talk to everyone. I never had to contact in my other two areas but now I am forced to. We have found two new families this last week that i hope will progress fast. We have two girls with baptism dates who are super stoked about the church! They just need to follow through!! We are also teaching this old dude who is 73 and is such a G! He totally knows that the BOM is true, Every time we are there he bears his super strong testimony. The only thing that sucks is that he is too old to got to church on Sundays.... It's a toughie. But things are going good.  Where I am at there is a group of gangsters who pretty mush all lived in NY but got deported for crimes. Haha I am super tight with them. Other people walk by them super scared, but every time I walk by they call me over to talk about the states. That one day they will all get back in and be pro rappers. They love to show off to everyone that they know English, but it is so crappy.. Haha they are sick. This past Saturday one of my investigators from my old are got baptized! It was so great to see that she finally accepted the gospel!  Well I am super excited for General Conference this next week. WE have lots of investigators who are going to watch it with us. I hope that they can feel the spirit and the power in the words of the prophets! Well I hope that you all have a wonderful week! I love you all!

Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment