Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 17th- Hot Dogs



First off this week was a lot better than last. Dean Coffey is an amazing man. I am trying to be positive about everything that has happened.  Not much has happened. Last week was transfers but I am still with my same comp. We had a fun couples activity for the members. We made like 80 hot dogs.... I am so fat.. Mom send me a diet plan...  The area that I am in right now is kinda hard because it is small. I feel like there aren't any more people to teach... I have been thinking a lot about me being here for over a year. That means that I have less than a year left. I just want to do my best but for some reason IDK how to do that.. Today for Pday we watches Monsters University... Now IDK if its from not seeing a normal movie for over a year or what, but I thought that it was like the best movie ever!! Haha sometimes I just feel like I am out of the world. I know that it ain't much but that's all that has happened in the past week. I will
try to do something dumb or stupid or dangerous this next week. I love you all so much.
Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment