Monday, July 14, 2014

Sick Again!


Well, twas a long week for me... My comp was sick all last weekend so we didn't do much.. then I got sick again on Monday... not too fun.. Chicunguya or whatever it is, is like the worst sicknesses all mixed together. First, your bones and joints feel like they are 150 years old and don't want to work, then you get a rash all over your body, then a killer fever and headache, and to top it all off, it drains all of your energy. I tried to go out yesterday, but only lasted two lessons before I had to come home. Right now I feel pretty good so I hope that it is gone for good.  I'm kinda bummed because that sets us pretty far back in our work. Something that you always have to do as a missionary, is be consistent with visits. I have learned that one visit a week goes nowhere. Its hard because our area is pretty big, so we do have lots of people to visit.

I'm not going to lie, it has been pretty tough for me to get used to my new comp. We are just so different and have nothing in common. He is a great and loving Elder though, He want to do his best and is very good at serving others. When I was sick dieing in my bed, he was always there asking me if I needed anything. I found out after I started feeling better that he did my laundry for me. DANG.. I would have never have thought to do that for someone else. So yeah there are lots of things that I have to learn from him. 

It was so weird for me to think that the 4th has already passed by. There is a less active here who loves Americans. Haha it was super funny to me that on the fourth, he came over to our house and wanted to party all day. He was way more excited for it than I was.  Well it just felt like a normal day for me. Well that's all that happened with me this week.. I hope that this week is better! I really felt the lords love this week, even though it was one of the harder weeks of my mission. I am so lucky to have been blessed so much in life. I love you all!
Love Elder Morgan
 Don't know how this can be comfortable.

 Beautiful sunsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment