Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 3, 2014

Hola everyone! This week was a super good one for my comp and I. We had so many spiritual moments for some reason. We have really been praying and working super hard to help a few people that are going through some hard times right now. It is so cool to see how the spirit can open the hearts of people.  We really have 5 people who are going through super hard times in their life. Things that I hope that I will never have to go through. Before I could tell that something was wrong, they were acting different than usual. I tried to be a sincere friend to them, gaining their trust and letting them know that I really cared for them. After awhile they poured out their hearts to me, just because I was listening to them. I found out what ways that I could help them but it wasn't that much. I also I really wanted them to know that Jesus Christ really is their savior and that he is the one that is always there for us. It wasn't until after they put their trust in the lord with faith, that their problems started getting better. Prayer really is a necessary tool in our lives. How can the lord help us with our problems if we never ask for help. In less than a week every one of those 5 people that I love so much, have seen there problems get better. 

My testimony of the lord gets stronger and stronger every week. I can say that I have seen how much he loves and wants to help us in our lives. I love the savior for all that he did for all of us. I really love my mission and everyone that I have met. Sometimes it isn't the easiest to be away from all of you, but I know that it will be worth it. I love you all and thank you for your support!
Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment