Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Dog On My Head



Heyyo. Well this week went by super fast but was also pretty chilly. My comp and I get along very well. Whenever I am bored I tell him to tell me about an anime TV show that he liked. He is so cool because he likes weird things like me. Right now he is trying to learn how to read braille and Italian. I have hopes to learn a little of creole.  

Yesterday we went to Playa Diamante for Pday. I cant lie, that beach is the prettiest beach that I have ever been to. Ha ha man sometimes I forget that I am on my mission. We just had the most relaxed day. We played a little bit of beach baseball, then went on a little hike. I found a cute little puppy and but it on my head. It stayed there for like 10 minutes then gave up and jumped off and totally face planted in the sand. 
Well the work has been going good. We have one area that has been progressing a ton. We found a few new people to teach the other day. One of them is pretty weird. It is this little ripped Dominican man. All he wanted to talk about with me was if I knew lots of American girls and if any of them would be interested in him. Well if anyone is lonely, just call me and I will hook you up. Ha ha jk. 

I have seen a lot of how the lord works in these few weeks. Not in the mission work but working on strengthening other peoples testimony's. I have found out that it isn't always the easiest way. Lots of people that I have met down here have told me about their problems. It is always interesting to see how they deal with it. Some of them get mad at God and stop doing what he wants them to do, and from there it all goes down hill. But there have been others that I have seen where they humble themselves and accept that it is the will of God. It is always so cool to see what type of a person they are after their trial. It is so true that if we endure through our trials with faith, the Lord will always bless us. I know that we are all here for a reason. I know that we all have a purpose as well, it is to grow and learn from the hard things in life. I love you all so much!
Love Elder Morgan



 Show message history

No comments:

Post a Comment