Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Final Week in Nagua


Hi! How are you all doing this week? I hope that you all had a great first week of summer, I know that I did.  Well it is just starting to hit me that my year mark is just around the corner... I really cant believe how fast the time has gone. Today my mission president pretty much told me that I WILL FINALLY BE LEAVING MY FIRST AREA... Transfers are next Wednesday so I am excited to see where my new area will be. My time in Nagua has been wonderful! I have met so many amazing people who love the gospel. I have had made so many new friends and good memories that will last my whole life. I would say that I have learned more about life and everything in these 9 months than any other time in my life. I have seen the love of god with my own eyes helping the humble people of Nagua. I have mixes feelings about going, I feel like I am ready to leave, but at the same time I don't want to. Nagua is my home. Well its all part of the mission life... I am also kind of sad to leave because I was starting to see real progress in a few of our investigators. I feel like they will be baptized in time, but I wont be here to see it. 

I have put the personal goal to try to learn creole. It the language that they speak in Haiti. There are tons of Haitians who live in the DR so I think it would be a cool skill to have. Well there isn't much more to say. This week was great and fast. I hope it was the same for you. I just want you all to know that I love you all. I also love our savior, Jesus Christ. I am learning more and more every day about him and feel like I will be learning more and more for the rest of my life. I feel so blessed to have the restores gospel in my life. It is a huge blessing that we have been given. I love my mission so much. Its great fun!
Love Elder


No comments:

Post a Comment