Thursday, March 27, 2014

After 6 Months I Have a New Companion


Well another crazy week!  I finally got the package with all of the letters in it. I just have to say that I am so thankful for every single one. It made my day reading all of them. You guys really are the best. Thank you!! Yesterday was transfers and I finally have a new comp. His name is Elder Caceres from Peru. I seems like a super nice dude and likes to work really hard. I had a ton of fun being with Elder Henriques for 6 months. He was crazy like me so when you mix the two together you get some crazy story's. Last week we were visiting with a less active lady who is just the coolest person that I have met. She made us empanadas and also wanted to make a Harlem shake video with us. We spent the whole week visiting members because it was Henriques' last week. We ate soooo much food! Everyone offered to cook food for us so pretty much at all of the appointments we ate like kings. I probably gained like 30 pounds from it all but I will just work it off when I get home...nah. Well I know that this is super short but we gots to go right now. I love you all!! 
Elder Morgan





My new Comp Elder Caseres

No comments:

Post a Comment