Sunday, March 23, 2014

A week of Spiritual and Motivational Boosts


Hey,hey, things are chilly in the DR as usual. Actually this week has been a really calm week. Not much happened just the good ole missionary stuff. On Monday we had a conference of zones where Elder Zivic from the First Quorum of the Seventies came and talked to us. It was really nice to hear what he had to say. It was a spiritual and motivational boost that all of us needed. I also got to see some of the missionary's that were in the MTC with me, so that was fun. 

Today we spent the whole morning building a dog house for a dog that lives on the streets. We have a neighbor who is a little crazy in the head that wanted us to make this house for the dog. It turned out to be a piece of crap... I learned that construction probably isn't the best occupation for me.. haha all well I don't think the dog will even use it anyways.   

We have been teaching lots of new people who we hope will be progressing investigators. It kind of stinks because we have 3 of them who are so ready to be baptized but there is something to do with the law that is holding them back. All of them have to do with marriage actually. Its okay because all of them are super great people. They all have strong testimony's in the church and already consider themselves members. Other than that all is going great. Next week is transfers so I am guessing that my comp will finally be leaving. Haha we will see what happens. Right now as I am writing, this these two old Dominican Lady's are creepily hitting on me. Weeeeeiiirrd!! Well I love you all so much and am so thankful for all of my blessings in my life!


Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment