Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weird and Awesome Things


Wow this week was easily the craziest week that I have had in my mission. So many weird and awesome things happened. We had two full days of meetings last weekend for Christmas. It was like my first time actually eating good safe food. We had a Christmas program with the Mission President and his wife. They are the coolest couple in the world. I want to be like them as well as my parents when I grow up. They are just so wise but I guess that's what happens after you have lived awhile with the same person. 

Yesterday was crazy... We were running around the streets in the morning. We heard some yelling and went to go see what was going on. Some guy had a machete and wanted to fight this other dude. I literally thought that the dude with the machete was going to chop the other dude up. It was crazy. 

Today was the sickest  Pday that I have had by far. We got permission from the Mission Pres to go to a beach that is a few hours away. The town was called Samana and it was amazing. It felt that I was on vacation. There were the most that I have seen in awhile. We went and walked around for a little bit then we got to walk on this temple run looking bridge. There I saw a kid fishing. I asked if I could have a go. Unfortunately it wasn't my day, I got nothing. But he let me kiss one of his fish. The island was so cool. It was super small and we were the only ones on it. It was our personal paradise. We had a district picnic on on a little dock. Then out of nowhere it started to rain. I love the weather here. It is bipolar but it is always warm so I'm fine with it. Gosh I am realizing how much I love this place. I don't think that I will want to come home  when the time comes.

I am so excited to talk to my fam next week! I hope that you are all doing well in freezing Utah! ha ha suckas! Well i hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas season. I miss you all like crazy! I love this church and I love my mission. Most of all I love my family!

Love Elder Morgan 



No comments:

Post a Comment