Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Transfers and New Zone Leader of Puerto Plata



Well today was transfers.. I am finally in my last area of my mission. I am now the Zone Leader of Puerto Plata! I am super stoked. I also have like the best group of missionaries in my zone. This last week
was a sad one because I had to say goodbye to so many people that I loved. It felt like I was saying goodbye to my family all over again. I learned lots of things from my time in Santiago and from all of my
comps. Even though these last three transfers have been the hardest of my mission, I feel like I have learned the most from them. That is one of the main things that I have learned from my mission, that you always learn the most from the hardest things.  Its crazy being in the last chapters of my mission knowing that I will be coming home soon. That thought always makes me want to be better and work herder. I feel blessed for the chance that I will have to serve the people of Puerto Plata. My comp seems like a really cool guy. He is a buff little dude from Honduras. haha I have only had Latin comps in my mission so far. Well I know there are lots of blessings and miracles that I will see in the future. I just love the mission and how much that it has helped my testimony grow. I love serving people and knowing that I am spending my time the way the Lord would want me to spend it. i love you all so much! See you in a lil!
Luv Elder Morgan




No comments:

Post a Comment