Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Trials



February 11, 2015
Well this week has been a testimony builder, and a time for me to see really how much I have changed. In Santiago everyone is setting up for the Carnival. I hope that I am here to see it. I have heard that it gets super crazy. 
Honestly, my comp and I really didn't do that much this week. We had to stay in for three days because he was "sick". He just had a few cavities...  I have felt that this was one of the harder weeks of my mission. It was just killing me not working or doing anything. I tried to keep myself busy reading church books but I just wanted to go out and visit with some people. Haha Its funny because when you are in school being sick and staying home is like the best thing ever, but in the mission it is the complete opposite... It is the worst thing ever... 
Also, one of the days that we went to the dentists I lost my wallet.. Luckily it didn't have anything important in it, just money.. I just hope that person that found it was in need of a few extra pesos. But that's the thing about the mission, it is the hard parts of it that teaches you the most. I have learned a lot about myself but still have a lot of other things to learn.  It is sad to me knowing that my time in Hato Mayor is coming to an end. There are lots of good people who have shown me how to be a better person. It's weird to think that I only have 6 months left.. I am 75% done.. Only 25% left to give everything that I have. I just want to do my best to serve the Lord. I know that what I am doing is right! 
Well I know its not much but I just want to say that I love you all!
luv Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment