Thursday, January 8, 2015

RIP Bryce Astle



Well this sucks... Right now my heart goes out to the Astle family, It is such a bummer to see someone with so much going for him in life, and to see how fast it can all end. Bryce was a great friend of mine, who I knew since elementary school. It is a very sad week for the ski world, because we have lost one of our own local legends. At least he passed on doing the thing he loved. RIP brother. 
Well how was every ones new years? Mine was pretty stinky... haha all we did was teach until 9 and then went home to sleep. I was just up chillin in my house cleaning some things and then heard some fireworks exploding outside. haha I didnt even get to do a countdown... 
On Saturday I got to go back to one of my old areas to help contact and visit some less actives. It was so awesome to see the people that I was teaching about 6 months ago. I was so happy to see them and they were super happy to see me. On Sunday we had a BBQ with a less active couple who are just the coolest. I felt like I was back home in the mountains when we were roasting some marshmallows. 
Transfers are next week, but I know that I will be staying in my area for at least one more transfer because my comp has to go home to get a knee surgery. So am just so ready to go crazy this next transfer and work super hard. I only have 7 months left to serve the lord with all of my heart might mind and
soul. I am so grateful to be here and for every blessing that I have received in my life. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives. I love you all soo much!
Luv Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment