Thursday, January 8, 2015

December 31, 2015 Happy New Year!!!


Well this week was pretty chill. It is weird because everyone here is on ¨Winter Break¨ so it is actually super hard for us to find and teach people. Its like we will be contacting people and we ask when we can pass by later in the week and they tell us that they wont be available until the 8th of January... Its because they are way too busy partying... haha but thats the DR.. It was super awesome being able to talk to the fam, although it was super weird seeing how much everyone has changed physically... I just love family! Well I got to talk this Sunday. It turned out to be a good talk with the fact that I had 5 min to prepare for it. But I chose to talk about the family and the simple things that we can do to keep our relationship strong and have strong testimonies on the church. it felt great because after there were lots of members thanking me for talking about that subject. Other than that My week has been normal. We have an investigator who is progressing very well. I think that she well be baptized in the future but I probably wont be here.Well its the time for making all of our new goals for this coming year. Honestly the best goal that I have found to have on the mission and also one of the hardest is to have the goal to achieve your goals... Plain and simple. haha  Well this is my short update of the week. I hope that all of you have a wonderful new year! I love you all so much!

Luv Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment