Thursday, January 22, 2015

Captain Morgan Jan 15, 2015

What up everyone! Well this was the last week of the transfer and a pretty good one. We worked super hard as a zone. One day the whole zone came to my area to help us find less active members and new
investigators. The next day in the morning we went to another area to give out hot chocolate and contact people.  Dominicans LOVE free things so right when we put up the stand the whole town was gathered around. We met lots of interesting people.. there was this old guy named Joe from Canada who was trippin on acid or something. I told him that my name was Elder Morgan then he told me that I am from England and that I am related to Captain Morgan. It was awesome though because we really contacted lots of people. 
On Saturday we went to Elder Henriquezs area because one of my investigators got baptized. It was to awesome to see how much he had changed and how happy he was. it was a great week Well my comp left today to go get surgery on his knee. My new companions name is Elder Alvares from Honduras. He is a super funny dude. I am just super happy right now because I am super pumped to work hard this transfer. I know that this is like super short but I gots to go.. I love you all so much!
Luv Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment