Thursday, January 22, 2015

Learning From Change



What up peeps? How is everything going in the 801?? Well everything here in the 809 is great! This week was a pretty good one for me. One of the hardest things for me and for lots of people to deal with in life, is change. So if I had to describe the mission in 3 words, it would be lots of changes.. First of all is the huge change of lifestyle that happens when you enter the mission. Then you get used to your comp and your area, and then what happens?? Another change... haha sometimes it is easier and sometimes it is harder. By now I can say that I am a whole lot more used to changes than I was before. The latest change I have had was my comp. I have learned that change isn't always bad. Sometimes it is good for us to have things change in life we will always learn something from it. Well that's enough about change. 
Things with my new comp are going good. We have been doing soo much contacting lately.. But is is great to talk to and find new people. This last Friday the sisters had a baptism of a little girl and I got to baptize her. Things are pretty fun in the mission right now. We have lots of zone activities that are helping to work progress a lot in out areas. It is awesome. We have been doing lots of service projects as a zone and also as a mission. I think that the president and his wife have seen how much service helps in missionary work. We are called to serve haha. But anyways every time we do something there is this super good feeling that comes after.. It is one of the best feelings that you can experience. The mission is a blessing. It has changed me into a better person and continues to do so every day. I love you all so much and send you all a air hug!
Luv Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment