Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Paint Balling October 15, 2014


Well this week was a goodie. First of all my eye is a whole lot better. It got super big last week and then came to a head and you know the rest... They still just think that it was a bug bite.. but who really knows. 

Well like I have been saying in my other letters, we have been contacting a ton because we don't have many investigators. Its also pretty tough to contact because we have a small area. But this week was a pretty good one. We found a few people that seem like they have lots of potential so we will see what happens. Well it looks like we will be having a baptism next Saturday! I am soo stoked
because I know that after this girl gets baptized, she will be a strong member for the rest of her life. It really is amazing to see people change. 

This Pday was so fun. We went paint balling with four of the other zones in Santiago. Haha I felt like I was normal for a little bit. Its weird being a missionary and shooting people with a gun that hurts a lot. I felt bad and good at the same time. I wanted to kill them all and get them all out but at the same time I don't want to hurt anyone. I feel like I am changing into a girl.. haha no but it was super fun. 

Today we had to say our goodbyes to all of the missionaries that are going home this transfer. Well transfers are next week and I am pretty sure that my comp is leaving. I hope that I get a good one! Also in my district they are changing the Elders with Sisters. So I hope that things will go good. Soooo yeah... that's pretty much it. I know that this is the lords work and am so lucky to be able to be here. I love you all so much!
Love Elder Morgan





No comments:

Post a Comment