Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Epic Hair Failure


What up!! Well first of all I'm gunna start off with a fun fact! In a year from today  I will be home! Yeah I finish August 13th 2015! It is crazy to think about that. I am half way done! I have been through so much and met so many cool people. Its things like those that make the mission worth it.  
Well anyways lot's of cool stuff has happened. Last week I got to go back to Tamboril for a day, it was so fun to see everyone again!  My area right now is pretty awesome!  It is super different that Nagua or Tamboril. It is more in the city. The members here are super cool and so are our investigators. It is always hard to change areas and to get to know the members and investigators. This
Saturday we will be baptizing a family.  They really are some of the coolest people. The dad is a less active and the rest are investigators. It is so cool to see how strong their testimonies are. Other that that the work is going good. 
My comp and I are working super hard. It is hard right now because of the heat. It kills me!! Last week I was in the first earthquake of my life. It was just a
little jolt but still I almost pooped my pants.
HA ha another stupid Elder Morgan story…. So one time I was in the bathroom getting ready to shower, I was checkin myself in the mirror when I noticed that my hair wad getting out of control in the back. Do I tried to fix it. I got my face razor and a piece of card board and started to go at it. I used the cardboard to keep it a strait line. While I was cutting I slipped and cut to high...    So I went out and asked my comp to fix it. After he did his thang and fixed it as good as he could I want back, showered and went out for the day. While we were out I noticed that everyone was giving me the ugliest looks. Then I heard someone say that I had a helmet on. I want home and took a pic to see how bad it was. It wasn't until then that I saw how high I had cut my hair..... It was like half way up my head..... It looks so bad. Hahah Today I got it fixed. Hahah You learn from experiences... Well that's all that's going on in life right now... I love you all so much. I love the gospel and my mission.
Luv Elder Morgana
 Helmet Head… Notice the tan line on the back of my head!

Way nice Stake Center church in Hato Maye

No comments:

Post a Comment