Sunday, August 24, 2014

Baptisms





Yeah so this week was so sick! Lots of stuff is going on. First of all we baptizes the polanco family!! It was the coolestthing. This family is so awesome. I only met them like three weeks ago but I already feel like I am part of their family. It was so cool to work with them to see how fast their testimony's grew. The baptism was super cool It was my comp Elder Simonis, Elder Murphy his old comp,and I who Baptized them. Haha It was so stupid. When my comp went to baptize he had to redo it three times. Haaha I was laughing at him because he messed up on the prayer. Then it came time for me to go.When all was ready I shut my eyes to say the prayer and and in my mind all of the words mixed together so I made up my own word... Knowing it was wrong I still dunked him... I had to redo it... But it went all good the second time. Haha so dumb. Then when we finished we brought
out two big tubs of ice cream that we had bought earlier that day. Then one of the mom members told us that one of the ice creams had rum in it.... I was like Are you kidding me.....? I just spent like my who lives savings on that Ice cream and I cant even eat it!? I wanted to eat it so bad... We just ended up giving it to some gangsters chillin in the street... But overall it was such a cool day! That made me super motivated to find another golden family in this area. Really a
family like that is every missionaries dream. Its super weird because at this point in my mission I have forgotten what it feels like to live the comfortable life... Today for Pday I hooked up with Elder Gothard and we went to the mall Hahaha Both of us were so trunkie from being in a building with air conditioning and with stores that have real brand name clothes. We were both having flashbacks of our lives before the mish. I think that Elder Gothard cried a few tears hahaha
Ahh Just don't take all of the crap that you guys have up there in the states!!! Well that's pretty much all that has happened this week. I love and miss you all! And will see you in less than a year!!!
Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment