Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Terrible Idea.... (Playing with Bats)

I'm pretty sure Elder Morgan has no idea how many terrible diseases come from bats!  Including Ebola!!  Pray for his stupidity, I think he might need it:)  


This week was pretty normal... It has been raining like crazy here. I also believe that it has been the coldest that I have felt the weather, Like 70 degrees..... Hahah its too hot here. 
The work is going pretty good. This area that I am in right now is a lot different than the other areas that I have had so I have to learn how to do things here. I have met some cool people who have taught me a lot. Along with some RMs from the ward. Two days ago I had splits with the zone leaders, crazy things happened. When we were walking to their house we found a half dead bat.. So we put it in a Styrofoam box and took it to their house. We left the house to work for the day. When we got back it was dead.... So we took advantage of the situation. We took tons of pics with it.. Its not everyday where you can hold a real bat in your hands!!! After we felt to bad to just throw it away, so we decided to tape it on the wall as a decoration. It is a very unique wall piece... Hahah 
The next day we had a service project with the zone in Tamboril. We were making a wood house for one of the members. We spent the whole day cutting out the weeds
from the field. I got so sun burnt  on my face neck and legs. I can't even move my head when I wear my white shirt. I have to move my whole body to look around.... I'm so white.. 
Well that's just about all that happened this week. No one said that the mission is easy. Even a year into it I still have hard days. But every day I learn new things. You just have to always have a positive attitude with everything. We get
so many hidden blessings from the lord everyday. I love  you all sooo
much!
Luv Elder Morgan


                                                           Sunburn!
                                            Building the house
                       Work Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment