Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nagua Might Not Let Me Leave..


Hi home. Well transfers were yesterday, and I guess where I will be serving for the next six weeks? The beautiful beach town of Nagua!! YayHa ha.. Yep so by the time I am done with this transfer, I will have nine months in Nagua. I don't think that President will ever take me out of Nagua...  My comp got sent out because he had a few problems with the leaders here. 

I am here with my new comp, whose name is Elder Soltelo from Argentina. He seems super chill and likes the same things as me. The best of it all is that he looks like Borat without a mustache. Ha ha I am really excited for this next transfer. I know that it will be super fun with him. 

This past week was a hard one for me. I lost one of my dearest friends that I have made on my mission. Remember the old grandpa who only had 4 toes and 0 teeth and drank bleach to kill parasites? He passed away last Friday. It was a very sad and unexpected death. The reason it was so hard for me, it that we would always go visit him when I had my old comp, but with my new comp, he was controlling and wouldn't allow me visit him. I finally told myself that I was going to visit him Saturday night without fail. Then I got the phone call on Friday... I just wish that I could say goodbye or something... Dang.. He was such a funny guy! 

I feel like I really have family here in Nagua. I will really miss them when I leave.  I really love the doctrine about the Plan of Salvation. It is so comforting to know that we will all be together after this life. I love our Savior Jesus Christ and what he did for us. My testimony is growing every day about his life and his sacrifice. I am so lucky to be a representative of him. I love my mission and everything it teaches me! I love you all just as much!
Love Elder Morgan

My Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment