Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 21, 2014

Well this week want as eventful as the others.. We really only left the house to preach like 4 of the seven days... We had lots of meetings and the other days we were stuck in the house because we had some guys over trying to fix the showers. We have been having to take bucket showers for the past 3 months.. but it was worth waiting! I forgot how nice it was to have running water. Well things are going good with me and my new comp. We get along well because we are the same in lots of ways. He is obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog, I know its kind of random but it is funny that he knows so much about one video game. We have been learning a lot together. We both don't have that much time in the mission so every day we learn lots. 
It has been raining like crazy here these past few weeks. Just as I left the house to write, the streets were flooding. I am soaked from head to toe right now... 

WE are teaching some awesome people right now. We have one who is a solid gold investigator. Last night we were teaching her about baptism. We have only taught her like 4 times and every visit we have made has been a full lesson each time. Now that is unheard of... So we were talking about baptism and how it is necessary to be baptized. Then my comp asked her if she had been invited to be baptized be me earlier.. She said no and kind of got mad that I hadn't asked her earlier, It was cool to see how easy she has been understanding everything. 
Last night for Pday eve we played the Santiago mission version of monopoly. There was an elder here that made it. It is so cool because it is so professional.It has all of the areas and everything. We also ate some good ol Dominican pizza that I am pretty sure had something bad in it because today has been a long day... lots of visits to the poop shoot... but yeah that's pretty much it for this week. I love my mission and how many cool experiences that I have had. I love you all so much!
Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment