Thursday, April 17, 2014

#SPRINGBREAG2014INTHEDR

 #SPRINGBREAG2014INTHEDR dang I hope that you all have fun on spring break...  

This week we worked super hard. We had four days in a row where we left at 9am and got back to the house around 10pm. I am absolutely pooped...We met the goals of excellence which almost no one in the mission meets. We have one of our investigators who we are baptizing this Saturday. He is a cool dude. He is a Haitian who is a friend of one of out less actives. We have been working really hard with him to be prepared to get baptized on this date.  He also has another Haitian friend that only speaks french. I gave him all of the pamphlets that we had in french and he read them all in the first visit. I really wish that I could speak every language!! He is super interested so we will see where it all goes. We also have three other investigators with baptism dates. I hope that all goes well with them.  Other than that the work is going great. 

We have been visiting a Sister who was a less active, who has changed so much. She was inviting us over to her house like 4 or 5 times a week. Then one day she offered to cook for us because she likes our prescence. Every stinkin day this week I have gone home stuffed fat! She makes so much food! She has such a strong testimony and loves everything about this gospel. 

This week one of the other Elders in Nagua got sick with parasites. I have been lucky so far with not getting sick. We went and visited him and it just looked so sucky. I hope that I never get sick. Today was a super chill Pday. We just got up and cleaned the house. Later I waited two hours to get my hair cut. Everyone still calls me ¨Justin¨...  That's pretty much it for this week. I love my mission and all of the things it is teaching me. My testimony is growing every day. Serving people is the best way we can show our love for them. I am so lucky to serve the people here in the DR. I love you all so much! Bye bye.

Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment