Saturday, April 12, 2014

Eencie Weencie Spider (?!)


Whut up normal people?? I know that it is weird that I am actually writing on Wednesday. This is because we have power, which is very rare on Wednesdays. 

Well this week was great! General Conference was just amazing. Every message was so strong and powerful. Its awesome because on the mission you are focused on every word that they say. I wish it was like that before..I kind of wish that I could go back in time and wake myself up for every General Conference that I have slept through..... haha all well. We got to watch it on little T.V.s in the chapel that dropped the signal every 5 minutes. I hope that you all loved it as much as I did. Well as for the work, all is going great! We have four investigators with baptism dates. We are finding more and more people to teach every week. My comp is a great missionary who is pretty bold. I think that is why we have so many people with dates. 

I got a stupid story for ya. So on Monday we were teaching one of the kids that chills on the street with our friends. We were having a good lesson with him talking about the plan of salvation. He kept on bringing things up about UFOs and other weird stuff about the end of the world. Random I know. Well we were trying to get him back on track to the subject. Then out of nowhere I saw a dark thing run across the floor behind the kids seat. I thought that It was a mouse but when I went to check it out I found out that it wasn't a mouse. It was a friggin huge spider!!! I screamed like a girl as I jumped back and almost fell on one of the kids. I hate spiders! Well I felt super stupid as the smallest kid there starts tapping it with his hand. It was the biggest spider that I have seen in my life! Well okay that was a stupid story. Some other news is the bread stealing cat is back. I found my big loaf of bread half eaten this morning. I am going to kill that thing! 

Well that's all for this week. It was a chill week. I know that I am doing the work of the Lord in helping people to receive the truth. I love my mission and I love this gospel. I love you all so much and wish you all have a wonderful week!
Love Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment