Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bleach Could be the Magic Remedy...



Missionary time is really the weirdest thing. The saying ¨Days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days¨ is so true. Actually only the part about the weeks feeling like days. Anyways everything is going great here. 

Two days ago big green chunks of moss started coming out of my shower head when I was showering. Its annoying because we have to clean the water tank frequently because it gets dirty fast. We went and visited that old guy with the catheter yesterday. I told him about the moss in my shower and he said that we need to pour bleach in the water tank to clean it. He also said that he likes to drink bleach to kill parasites in his stomach. He also pours it on all of his cuts. I guess bleach is his magic remedy for everything. We had a zone P-Day here in Nagua. It was super fun. 

We just spent the whole day chillin at the beach. I claimed a coconut tree and got two coconuts down to drink. I kinda wish that I could serve my whole mission here in Nagua. I know I will miss the beach when I get transferred out. We also had a ward talent show the other night. There were just lots of little dramas that people did. I was in one of them. I played a policeman who got to beat up some robbers. Haha I guess I did a good job at beating up the bad guys (one was my comp) that some of the little kids started crying. 

Our work still is mostly focused on reactivating less active members. Sometimes it is really frustrating because lots of people are just lazy. They don't think that they are capable of going to church once a week for three stinkin hours. That's one thing that I don't get, God gives us 168 hours a week and some people cant even give him 3. IDK its just something I have been thinking of. So yeah that was the little update of my week. I love my mission so much! It is an has taught me so much about myself. I love the gospel and that I am a member of this wonderful and true church. I love you all!
Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment