Friday, January 24, 2014

Felines and Fellowshipping


Well the power was out again yesterday so here I am. I heard that it was super warm in Utah this past week. It got up into the 40s. Its been pretty cold here. I think one day it almost got down to like 80 degrees. I almost had to wear my long sleeved shirt. Haha jk. 
Well I got some bad news. That cat who keeps on steeling our bread got in last night and stole another bag. I am just going to poison the next batch I buy so I don't have to deal with this fool anymore! 
The work has been kind of stressful this week. We are really trying to focus on the less-active members now. It is super hard because the members of our ward are kinda lazy and not so nice to new members. My comp and I visited all of the less actives in our area last week and every time we would ask them what their reason was for not going to church anymore the stories are similar. There was another member that had offended them in someway. We just need to help them get back the testimony they used to have. Sometimes I really hate how Satin is really good at blinding people from the truth. 
One of the couples that were progressing pretty good randomly dropped us this week. We  think that their neighbor who is a preacher for a Evangelist church told them some things about our church and how it was all a lie. It just sucks. Well the news with Leonardo is that his wife is finally getting a divorce with her previous husband. We have to wait two months for the papers to process. 
I really think that going on a mission was the best decision that I have made in my life for my life. My testimony gets stronger and stronger every day. God has many ways to teach us what we need to learn. It might not be how we would expect it or how we would have wanted but in the end he knows all. It will always workout for your good if we just have faith. Check out D&C 14:7 if ya want. Well that's all for this week. I love you all!!!

Love Elda Morgan


                                          Nagua

No comments:

Post a Comment