Thursday, November 21, 2013

I HATE Needles...

Well... It makes me so sad to hear about the death of chandler. On Sunday I wrote some stuff in my journal about him. I made a list of all of the memories I had with him. It doesn't seem real to me. It just seem that he is like everyone else, and I will see him again in two. It is great to think that I will get to see him again, but just not that soon. I have been praying for his family every day. He truly is in a better place.  

It has been another crazy week here in Nagua. We finally had the baptism of H... and M.... Those two are amazing! They are so dedicated to the church, it is awesome to see. I have had to give the confirmation blessing these past two Sundays in Spanish. haha I don't know what I said both times so I hope that the people understood me. 

We haven't been able to do that much work this week. On Monday my comp got two teeth taken out because he needed space in his mouth for braces. Now its time for a little story. On Tuesday I got sick. It started off with a bad stomach ache the night before and just kept on getting worse. Then more symptoms started popping up. I had a fever, head ache, stomach pain and some good ole diarrhea. We were in the middle of a lesson when it really hit me... The sucky thing is,, is that the investigators house is a 30 minute guagua ride back to our house. We finally got back and all I wanted to do was rest. I had no energy. My comp called Sister Douglas and told her all that was going on. She said that I had to go to a hospital in San Fran. There was no way in heck that I was going to take a 1.5 hour guagua ride to San Fran. So we decided to go to a hospital closer to us. When I got there they didn't ask me any questions or anything. My comp told them my symptoms and two seconds after that they were sticking needles in me and injecting crap that I had no idea what it was. I don't know if everyone knows this but I absolutely HATE needles. My comp got the funniest pic of me getting injected that shows how much I hate them haha. They also wanted me to crap in a cup the size of a sacrament cup. I didn't do it. After they did their stuff I went home and didn't get any sleep that night. I still don't fell 100% but its okay. They never told me what I had. Some people think that it was dengue but I don't think so. Well that's about it.. I love my mission and the people here. I miss you all so much! 


Love Elder Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment