Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.” Mosiah 2:17


Well how has every ones week been. Its weird because I feel like I just wrote like 3 days ago.. So this week was a good one. I am getting used to all of the Zone Leader responsibilities. The thing is that on the mission
people want to be assistant or zone leader just to get attention. Really it shouldn't be like that, being a leader just means that you have more responsibility to serve others and it should teach us humility. I have been learning a lot about service being Zone Leader because I get to serve our investigators and less actives, now I also get to serve and help all of the missionaries in Puerto Plato. It has made me think more about the Saviors life, how he, the king of kings came down to earth to serve his brothers and sisters. I really love service. We have actually been focusing on service and showing the true love that we have for the people here. I think of all the times that we had service planned for mutual and I didn't want to go.. but after my
parents forced me to go I never regretted it.. Well we have actually seen lots of progress with the members and having them work with us. We have decided that we won't contact for the next few months so it will force us to work more with the members and depend on them to find new people. 
Today was a sweet Pday. We first went to an Amber museum. It was very interesting to learn about Amber and see lots of different types. There is actually a piece of Amber that is in the movie Jurassic Park with a lizard in it. Very cool. Then after we went to the old prison that they have at the point of the beach. it is super old and historic here. It is a good but sucky thing to see the beach every day. Its like when you put a bone on a string and hang it in front of a dog. Torture... Well other than that life has been great! I love the mission and I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I also am so thankful for every one of you! I love y'all!
luv Elder Morgan
 The Amber Museum

Historic Prison

No comments:

Post a Comment