Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Empanadas

March 11, 2015



Well once again this week has gone by incredibly fast. The first thing I want to say is that the members here are super awesome. Last Thursday we helped a sister who has an empanada business. We stayed the whole morning helping her then in the end she re payed us with empanadas, yuca balls and quipes. I am going to get fat because it is like the fast food of the DR... all fried. 

We have been working super hard this week trying to find out how to get more references as a zone. I really feel that my area has lots of potential to progress. The first thing that we have to do is teach the members how to be missionaries. 

As of now I have enjoyed being a Zone leader, it is teaching me a whole lot on how to be a leader and how to take care of problems. We haven't had too many problems here in our zone, everyone seems to get along.  This week we have given a ton of blessings to members who are sick and also missionaries. It has been crazy to see how much my testimony had grown about the priesthood and many other things on the mission. I really can't even count the number of blessings the mission has brought into my life. 

Well I did get a call today from some sisters who got robbed last night.. They stole a dvd player, the gas tank and their hand bags and left the scriptures.. haha that is something that normally happens here.. luckily I haven't been robbed yet, but I don't want to jinx myself. 

I still haven't been to the beach to chill, I will next week. Puerto Plata is great and it reminds me of my first area because I see the beach every day. Well this is my little update for y'all. I love you all so much and wish that
you all have a great week!
Luv Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment