Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 3, 2014


Well what is up?! This week was a super crazy one. We did lots of fun little things haha. On Friday we went to the place that we eat every day to learn how they cook. I'm not so much of a cooker but I would love to learn how to at least make some Dominican style food. The ladies that work there are like our little old grandmas haha, full of so much love. That same day the son of a member passed away from cancer. They called us and told us to go to the funeral home. There I was told that I would be sharing a message.... I didn't know what to
do because I had to speak in front of a crowd of full on catholic about something.. I chose to share our beliefs about the plan of salvation. I felt so calm sharing the message and could tell that lots of them were interested in what I was saying. Then the next day we celebrated the birthday of Rodcilian, one of our converts. We just sang and ate cake it was fun! 
On Sunday we had a pretty rough day. We had invited lots of people to come to church but in the end of it all no one came.. It hurt.. That night my comp and I made something called quesillo. It is this egg cake that is sooo good! Transfers were today but I will be staying in my area for one more transfer. Haha we played a prank on some of the members telling them that we both were getting transfers. It was pretty sad.. haha but something that they will never forget hahah. Well that was pretty much my week. We are working hard and slowly seeing things progress. I love my mission and everything about it. I love you all so much!

Luv Elder Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment